Saturday, 14 January 2017

The icing of Hope on Saturday

There is happiness in little things
When I see my club kids smiling, 
When I look at my Guitar resting
Or, when I am scribbling down something
I do find it's only true that -
there is happiness in little things;

So what if there is a windy storm outside
so what if if there is one inside
life does not stop, time does not run out
They keep going, they keep running
until we stop giving up, get up and go out!

Another day begins while many more awaits
What's going to happen next, is tricky to say
But the dream I just saw during my warm sleep
Did feel real, the hope sweeping me away
So it is with Hope that I begin this Saturday. 

- Priyanka Baranwal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)