Sunday, 24 July 2016

The 15 minute bed time therapy.

Would it not be wonderful if you get to meet the most fascinating person right before the bed time? Spend 15 minutes with yourself in quietness before sleeping at night and you can have that splendid opportunity.

A bit of free time, even if it is as little as 15 minutes, can help on a few important fronts. I am not going to talk about them because things vary from person to person but one outcome is for sure - that you get to wrap the day in a more sensible way. These 15 minutes put you to think about many things that might have been happening around and you just fail to understand them. The whole day can pass in a blink probably because of work or family or other reasons but let the day rest with you at the end of it. Sit in a quiet place, close your eyes and think. You can also call it a quick meditation. I am not saying the last minute will make a happy you. You may be laughing just before this therapy and by the time the last minute strikes its last second, you may get dull or gloomy or much more thoughtful. All I mean to say is, DO NOT expect a happy outcome but BE READY for ANYTHING to pop up. Let it surprise you. But please don't curse me if you feel frustrated. It's part of the deal, you know.

One of the things that I am thinking right now is, that I need more practice with my Guitar. I had to take a break for almost three months because of health concerns but now that I am back, I am supposed to show more love to this fascinating instrument. I will try, this is all I can say to myself. There are other things, some big some small but each of them is important. And letting brain analyze them helps in settling down some emotions as well!

Try this and if you find it worth, share and spread. A little courtesy does not kill.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)