Friday, 3 June 2016

Stay for a little more while.

It takes bit of a time to settle down
after all that chaos, after all those loves and cares;
Now that the kid is at school hubby in office 
and I on my sofa, I stare at the screen to think
to create bubbles of thoughts
mold dusty beliefs into something new 
to think of shaking the world by my writings one day;
but even the deepest part of you knows -
that I am no good writer, only a someone trying to improve
struggling to fight with the block and caring enough to grow
and to go to the place I desire to be, at the peak I wish to be;
When you think you have seen it all, think again!
For each day is a new page of a strange book
with an interesting plot and countless emotions to look
Stay! Stay for a little more while
and one day, this all will be over;
Everything will be done and so will you
Till then, keep reading, writing or whatever interests you
Till then, keep smiling even if there is no one with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)