Sunday, 13 September 2015

Dear mom and dad.

Mom and Dad, you both are the reason I'm so strong,
With you two steering the way, nothing could go wrong.
Thank you both for always being there,
And showing me that you care.
Words can never explain how I feel about you,
But I hope you know that I truly miss you two!


               

I am a little low key on health note right now. This noon after lunch and embedded with seclusion, I rocked myself on the swing thinking about old childhood days when my father used to surprise me with different games and dolls during the bouts of my sicknesses. I loved him! for being so thoughtful. Mummy, as usual, cooked food suited best to my ill status to which I always grunted. Grandmother was doubly nice. I used to snuggle next to her and she always talked ever so softly with me. I was her favorite grand child (let me boast a little. It feels good). Today I miss them so very much. I just can't say it at times.

I think 'bout those days. Where they have gone? And why? Even if I can get them back right now, I would hesitate to live them. Because I am a grown up now. Won't be able to relish as I am supposed to. Therefore, I'd rather prefer to be a child again so that I could enjoy things I have missed. A little girl layered with love, affection, hugs, kisses and some warmth and protection. A few gifts would be like cherries on the cake just to quicken the process of recuperation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)