Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Vishakha's laudable stand on her 'nice boobs'.

As I sit on my table to write, somehow I found myself browsing through my FB and other pages on the first hand. We all are helpless by the way. Checking on updates seems like a warm up prior to work. I haven't switched to internet all day and now that I have, I bumped on a very interesting piece-

Vishakha Singh's stand for the guy who said she has 'nice boobs'  (click the link to read more about it)

Bollywood actress, Vishakha Singh, who has worked in 2013 movie Fukrey posted a very simple picture of hers where she got a very provocative comment...

Nice looking and nice boobs.

Well...that explains the mind set of the guy who wrote the above comment. In exchange, Vishakha backfired with...

‘Mr MD Mustakim Saifi, 1) remove that innocent child’s picture as your dp. 2) have the guts to put your own profile picture . And then comment. 3) Nice boobs. I know i am a woman.. And for your general knowledge, Yes, All women have breasts. Your mother, sister, wife, grandmother, aunts, daughter, friends. All of them included. Do you walk up to them and say ‘nice boobs’? Feel sorry for you. Have the guts to say it on my face?? Else, get off my page’.

Such a wonderful reply! I truly admire the girl for slapping the comment in a subtle manner. As women, we all have breasts and still, we have to keep thinking about...

1. Why can't men get over it?

2. Who makes them eligible to pass such comments on our body parts while we hardly do the same to them?

3. If a stranger girl's boobs seems nice to them then what do they think when they look at their own mother, sister and other relative women? Have they genetically mutated themselves to get excited without looking at face or is this the face which makes them go thoughtful first and then berserk later?

4. If the guy is married, is his wife not enough? Whether answer is yes or no, it does not matter. When a great pair is around then why lurking around for more boobs to soothe eyes?

...over and over again.

List can be long but I think I have made my point here. Breasts are a very natural part of a woman's body as penis to a man. If you can't appreciate someone's privacy then why to hole it with inappropriate remarks? Stay cool. The earth is already getting hotter per year. Women are not in the need of another reason to shot the temper up and slap you guys with comments such as Vishakha's.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)