Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Everything's okay, everything's all right!

Everything's okay, everything's all right!
Nothing seems out of order
Nothing has lost its sight;
Everyone's singing their song
They do dance 'round the corner
Then why things look distorted?
Why looking at trees makes me cry?
Why a flower can't give the comfort
And why this world sulks deeper?
Or,
May it's just me who is troubled,
May be it's just me who is a blur;
Everything's right at its place
But nothing makes sense;
Weather is lovely
But I am stressed and tense;
Feels like something is missin'
Something is not here
where it should have been;
What's that? I don't know;
A tear drop runs down
I hurry to hide it
or hide myself...not sure;

Everything's okay, everything's all right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)