Friday, 12 December 2014

A night owl.

I know I should be sleeping at this odd hour but since when writers have followed the world? Never. So let me abide by my world rules here. (Chuckle + Yawn!)

These days I have been so busy that I hardly find time to stop by here and write something. My in laws are here and we are very much enjoying our time with them. Most of the time goes by in a blink which I truly appreciate because loneliness kills sometimes (Sometimes I so wish books could do some actual talk too). So I have been darn busy and lots of things are happening around.

Year end's celebration planning is going on. Also planning to visit some places. Finished one fantastic book. Started another one. Took out full sleeve jackets (It's getting very cold now a days). Learnt some lip smacking dishes. Put on a little weight (Grin). June 21st declared as World Yoga Day. And not to mention, working on my next story. Theme is excited but you have to wait to have hands on it.

Life would be a bore if so much things weren't happening around. Being busy is cool. Remember how I talked about going neutral in my last post? Well..I am basically here to report on that. The post might have seemed a little out of track but actually it is about being on track. Being neutral actually works! Because you are ready to accept every kind of return. If you get happiness, you get excited and if you get sadness, well, it wasn't like you weren't expecting it. Being neutral truly helps to work out with every emotion. You feel more balanced, flexible and ready to handle anything and everything. I have been neutral about few things lately and fortunately, I am at the receiving end of the happiness. I am glad but I am balanced as well. It helps me to cope up with any unexpected consequences that might create a displeasure.  All in all, right now I am a night owl blabbering about my recent days of life which is great.

Hubby is here to instruct me again to go back to sleep. Okay! This is the last time he is ruling my world. Next time, door is closed for him. (Wink and smile)


2 comments:

  1. It's good to see that how you are enjoying your busy schedule. I am scared of such a life. I don't how I will manage all of these. Nice to stop by your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely words, Namrata. Life is better if we are busy and it's the best if we can manage it efficiently. I am sure you will soon find a way to balance the juggle. :)

      Delete

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)