Wednesday, 15 October 2014

A chain is as strong as it's weakest link.

This evening my one neighbor took me to another neighbor's house just for a formal chit chat. As I sat and sipped tea, we started discussion on upcoming Diwali preparation. As a whole society, we have decided to celebrate this wonderful festival together. So there are lots of fronts that every one of us has been talking about.

Among all of these, some good, some bad, some bitter sweet and some eye brow raising issues have been paving way to us. One of them is to - Not discussing an issue that you come across with others. Whether you are attending a celebration or not but it's still your responsibility to keep others aware about an issue that might lead to chaos later. No one can come to know about every single quintessential thing happening outside. When there is a collective celebration, each person should come forward to offer help. Thinking 'If I am not going to be a part of it then why should I bother telling this to others' simply does not help. I explained the situation to my neighbor and made her understood that every single information or help counts, whether you attend the function or not. I am glad she got my point eventually.

When there are people and then there is a celebration, each person, each link is important. They say A chain is as strong as it's weakest link. It holds true. Despite of arranging the best, if a tiny issue becomes a huge one, none of the efforts you have put counts. So help others when you are a part of something. Contribute as fairly as you can. It strengthens the bond and multiplies the joy.

I hope and wish for this Diwali to be another blast for us. I also wish for everything should go just fine, without turning into anything unpleasant. And with everyone's efforts, I am sure my wish would be true.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)