Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Being flawed is the way to perfection

Few days back I was standing in my balcony gazing lovingly at the natural serene beauty of the city when a thought flashed across my mind amidst others - In order to be perfect, we have to have flaws. In other words, being flawed is the way to perfection.

And it made so much sense to me. I allowed my mind to take over the thought and surprisingly there was more to explore 'bout it. We all crave for perfection and in order to procure it, we try, make mistakes, we again try and we again commit mistakes. The same cycle keeps repeating itself unless we find the flawless face of our desire. We work very hard on being perfect. We sincerely think about how it feels to be a perfect personality but do we ever stumble upon the thought that unless we accept and chisel our mistakes, we could never be perfect? That perfection is nothing but merely a triumphant reflection of fabricated flaws and umpteen series of trials and errors? No. We hardly do that, I guess. One can say that flaws are a part of being perfect at something.

If we are flawed, then only we can proceed to be perfect. So...be flawed...be perfect.

                                                     ------------xxxx-------------

By the way, it feels great to be back here. I shifted into my new house lately and was supremely busy in settling down for the next one week. Then I got huddled into something personal and urgent. I could not make time for anything except to sort out things in priority check list. Could not update my pages; could not blog; could not tweet; missed several things and literally lived in jiffy. In short, I was almost disconnected from this virtual world called internet. So I apologize for it.

Now I am all settled and glee seeing my new home with every corner. Simultaneously enjoying my mother's and sister's stay in here. Talking a lot, eating a lot and staying awake a lot. Running sort of sleep deprivation but it's all worth. It's totally worth. Feeling blessed to live in such bliss.

Hope to be able to write more soon!!! Stay flawed and stay perfect. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)