Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Love your work and it will love you back

Life has become altogether so busy that I do not find a moment to breathe. Just today I worked on my laptop for continuous four and a half hours. And when I started getting a headache, I stopped after finishing my work. I took a break. I was very exhausted by the time I shut my lappy down.

But it's cool. It feels really good to be too busy to look around; too busy to notice anything. It gives me no time to ponder over creepy unwanted issues of life. I work like a happy-go-lucky soul who loves her work intensely. Interesting thing is, I get headache from writing and writing is my only solution. So after tea-time break, I again landed in front of my lappy to work. I again sorted out important mails and sent out articles, fixed some activities, went through reservations, scheduled some discussions and that's it. My headache almost gone.

Now when I get to be busy this much, I realize how quintessential it is to keep doing something in life; something that you totally love and mad for. When the motivation comes from within, you automatically get the energy to go through all the hurdles, cross every barrier and reach out to your dream destination. It is so right to say,

"It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to."

Above saying is so right. When you want to get somewhere, you will find a way anyhow and the journey will be enjoyable but if you find the destination burdening, the journey towards it will become hard and tiring. By the time you reach to the goal, your most of the energy would have passed out from the body. So do things that you love. Find work that can bind you with heart. Enjoy being busy like I do. Because when you love your work, it will love you back.

Now I am going to do my work...to write. See you in my next post.

2 comments:

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)