Friday, 17 January 2014

It's Never Too Late's grand launch in B'lore

Hi there! I know I have not been stopping by too much at my blog and if I tell you the truth, I regret it a great deal. I miss writing at my blog. The reason I am unable to write here much is the pomposity of the promotion of my book It's Never Too Late. I never knew promoting your work can be such a hectic job. It demands maximum of your energy and time. You give your best but still...you feel like a little more you could do. It means, you never get satisfied unless you get something concrete. Thankfully and fortunately, some good things are lined up and I am excited to share them asap in here...on my dear blog.

So, what has been up to you? Now that January is half way past, have you worked on the resolutions? Or, have you really made any? If things are also lining up in good shape for you, I am glad. Glad that I am not the only soul getting happiness from unexpected resources (and from some expected too).

I am organizing a book launch at Oxford Bookstore in Leela Palace (Bangalore) on Jan 25th. I hope it will pass as a wonderful experience. It involves two wonderful chief guests as well. We three will be in discussion on my book and topics related to it. Majorly we will tackle deals with how to face your own fears and deal with them. Sounds intriguing? Good. Fear is something that we all live with in one form or the other. So if you happen to be in Bangalore on the same date, DO NOT forget to attend the event. Send in your message to me at my e-mail id @ priyanka11382@gmail.com and I will share the invite with you. I have also shared the details on my social websites.

I hope to see you all at my launch. It will be my pleasure being in conversation with you and answering your Qs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)