Friday, 13 December 2013

Start a day with thinking something good!

When you wake up in the morning, what is that one thing that you cherish the most? What is that which makes you happy and ensures you a great day ahead? Ponder over it for sometime and if you didn't have to think much over the answer, you are the one lucky person.

If I talk about myself, I think on how the day is going to be! But a good night sleep rejuvenates me a lot. These days it is extremely hard to get a luxurious sleep as I am little tensed and very much excited about my upcoming novel It's Never Too Late. Whether I am tired or not, I can not sleep for a long time. I know it's just a phase and will soon my tossed out of the window.

Let not get digressed from the topic and talk about the first best thing you see in the morning to make you happy for the rest of the day. Sun rays piercing through the windows, birds chirping, and light noises are somewhat capable to soothe your sleepy nerves. But do not rely much on the outside things to make you happy. Think about something that can cheer you up instantly and holds the power to keep you happy and motivated through out the day. For example -


  • Seeing a friend
  • A lovely quote from someone (like I read it yesterday - Picasso did not wait to become Picasso to play like Picasso by Robin Sharma. Inspiring? Isn't it?)
  • Shopping (I love it)
  • Cooking a delicious meal for family or just for yourself
  • Spending time with hobbies like travelling, reading, painting, guitar or violin and what not
  • Getting a membership of a sports club or readers club or something similar to this
  • Taking out time to connect with friends and family members
  • Meditation or exercise
  • A picnic or a movie with loved ones or if everyone is busy, you are enough for your company

                                                                  


And the list goes on... It totally depends on YOU how you want your day to go. If you think about something good, you will feel good and if you feel good, your day will rock. 

So when you wake up this following weekend, think something good. It will make you a happy person and a happy person is lovable to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)