Sunday, 5 May 2013

Something the lord made

Today happened a hilarious moment that made our Sunday. Skipping to a short description, I was watching a musical show that imbibed TV stars as well as movie starts too in it. There were lovely performances along with the boring anchoring. But as I love watching such enjoyable shows, I ignored the cons part and continued noticing the pros.

There came a performance by a leading actress from Bollywood. She was dancing on the various hit numbers. One song of them was from the last year's movie "Oh! My God" (OMG). The song is this ::

"Go 

Go 

Go
.
.
.
.
Govinda!" (Govinda means our Lord Krishna. The song praises his butter-savoring act)

Anyways, the song was featuring on its full swing and the actress was throwing quick jhatkas and matkas. My son started to croon the song along and he went like this ::

"Go

Go

Go
.
.
.
.
Gorilla!"

You see! He was singing Gorilla (the chimpanzee) instead of Govinda (The Lord). Needless to say, I and my husband guffawed at his sheer innocence. We went ROFL. We rectified him later but the moment is still amusing both of us.

It's so true. Only children can claim the pure innocence. This is truly something the lord made.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)