Friday, 24 May 2013

Eternal Flame by The Bangles

Well...today I am gonna share a song that is popularized as Eternal Flame sung brilliantly by the band group The Bangles.

I had heard this song for the very first time in The Vampire Diaries series in which Caroline had sung this song even more brilliantly for her crush Matt. Since that time, the song has struck a cord in me and I TOTALLY LOVE IT.

And if this song is my favorite, it is worth adorning my blog too. Therefore, below is the original song video followed by the video of Caroline singing for Matt. Lyrics can be googled, of course (though it's easy to get but in case you miss some, scroll down). Listen and enjoy it with closed eyes.


The original song



                                                                      
Caroline singing


Close your eyes, give me your hand, Darling
Do you feel my heart beating,
Do you understand,
Do you feel the same,
Am I only dreaming,
Is this burning an eternal flame.

I believe it's meant to be, darling
I watch you when you are sleeping,
You belong to me,
Do you feel the same,
Am I only dreaming,
Is this burning an eternal flame.

Say my name, sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely,
And then you come and ease the pain
I don't want to loose this feeling....ooooooo...oooo


Now keep repeating above lines to get the full song :P














No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)