Tuesday, 21 May 2013

A pen is mightier than the sword

While I am almost at the end of finishing the hypnotizing The Oath of the Vayuputras, the chapter I just finished seemed like I was witnessing it right in front of my eyes for a transient!

The chapter I had finished is titled as The Final Kill and as I was done with reading its last word, I found myself supremely suppressing the relentless flood of tears. They say A pen is mightier than the sword and I admit. A pen can cause the pain that even a sword can fail to draw. The way its author has designed the plot, it bores deep into a human heart.

Next chapter is to follow but I am yet to overcome the blow of the last chapter I finished. But I'll read further as to bring an end to the riveting series of Shiva Trilogy. Knowing everything only can satiate my curiosity of 'what-happens-next'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)