Friday, 15 February 2013

Friday 15th, 2013

The summer season has started in Bangalore now. It is hot but not as scorching as it is in North India; North India where breathes my native place. In North India, summer is yet to arrive and when it arrives, it comes with a bang leaving everyone heavily perspiring even if they are sitting under the fan (running fan of course). It becomes hard to find the difference between day and night when it comes to feel the heat.

But in Bangalore, the summer season has already started brewing vicious spells. In day time when one steps out, sun rays appear like darts piercing deep within your skin causing enormous pangs of heat making you escape from its effect asap. I don't like summers. I hate it, dislike it and going out under heat dispersing sun is obviously out of the question.

But since few days, summer has surprisingly taken a U-turn and has been showering soft feathers on the people here. Weather has become pleasant and that too during the day time! It lures you to go out and chill with the gang of your friends. I also tempt to go out and in this stride, I do miss my friend (Sadly she lives in North India...the opposite direction).


It's not like I can't go alone. I had and I can but I love to have some good pleasing company with me that makes going out more fun. My husband has to go to his office. Therefore, he can't avail the privilege to come with me on weekdays. But I love going out with him. Whenever he gets lucky enough to strike a holiday during the weekdays, we try to make most of it. We go out many a times. When he is with me, I feel like flying and the energy required for the wings to fly floats straight from him to me like a smooth gentle flowing river. It takes me to Cloud 9 because he lets me be what I am. His vibrant smiles and a gentleman's attitude bowls me over every time.


His on-the-spot PJs make my eyes roll all the time and I burst out in laughing and sometimes, in disgust. But I laugh in both the cases. I often tell him to write a book of his own PJs so that if anyone wants to commit suicide in easier way, s/he can read your book. He guffaw at my saying. I accompany him. But in every moment, I love and miss him and I know the same happens on the other side too :)

So when he is not around and the weather is pleasant, I prefer to stay at home mostly doing my writing stuff, enjoying The Vampire Diaries episodes over and over again (Yes! I do watch them repeatedly), sometimes enjoying the idiot box (that means TV), falling for poetry (butterfly trying to break its cocoon), reading a good novel, chit-chats and what not. There are lot of things to do for me and I happily do them.

And how come one can not drool over a cup of hot tea if it is Bangalore's evening? I consider it a forbidden sin committed in the broad daylight. Bangalore evenings are always like an impeccable seductive dancer whose vistas you enjoy and live it's every vivid moment adding the magical flavor to the tea. Don't know about the rest of the world but I, usually, can not dare to miss a chance of taking sips from my favorite mugs (one mug at a time dear).


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)