Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Sunitha Krishnan TED Talk Video

Few days back I had talked about Sunitha Krishnan's TED talk in one of my posts and I said the time I find it, I will share it here. It is a very powerful talk coming from a lady who has got power in her thoughts. The post was :: A father teaching his child about respecting women

And the video that inspired or bound me to write something on prostitution, sex slavery, human trafficking and human rights violation is this ::



DO watch it. It will make you realize talking on such topics sitting in air conditioner is as easy as a cake walk but following the same on its own terms is something that can bring tears in the eyes and blisters to your soul.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)