Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Happy Diwali!!!

Wish you all a very happy, prosperous and full of laughter diwali (I guess I am the first one to wish you all :) ).



It's 12.30 AM and I am awake doing some interesting chit chat with my beloved husband. He is such a great talker and an even better listener (later one goes in my favor of course ;) ). We are exchanging diwali wishes with our parents. I am really happy today as I'd be making a number of really delicious food items (you all are invited too), making two rangolis afterwards and then enjoying the evening with our friends along with firing crackers. I know I know crackers are unfriendly for our environment. Therefore, we all would be doing it in a limit :). My husband is such a great supporter. He loves doing chores with me which makes everything so special and quick of course. I find it sweet. I also enjoy his company pretty much. Yayyy!! We are going to squeeze the maximum joy out of our favorite festival....again.

And yes...as I had promised, I am sharing the two designs which we will make today (on Diwali):

This one for the porch


This one for inside home



I hope you all will like them too. I will share the clicks of our artistic skills too here (the outcome of the designs). Till then, wish you all again a happy and prosperous diwali. Enjoy the festival and share how you did it. It'd be pleasure to read your comments.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Stopping by to leave a comment? That's a good gesture :)